** Announcement for 2017 Leadville Burro Racers **
Sunday, August 6
We are so excited to welcome you to Leadville this Sunday for the 69th Annual Leadville Pack Burro Race!
- Pre-registration is now open. Please fill out the registration and waiver forms and email back to me (email@example.com) or bring on race day.
- Race day registration. Registration packets will also be available to fill out on Sunday Monday at the registration table. Registration opens at 9am in front of People’s Bank (4th & Harrison)
- Payment. The $50 registration fee can be made in cash or check (payable to Leadville Boom Days) on race day at the registration table.
- Bib #s and chips. Please pick up your bib #s and chips at the registration table when you pay on Sunday morning.
- ½ block east of 4th & Harrison. NO parking at People’s Bank.
- Course map
- Registration & Weigh-in: 9:00am in front of People’s Bank, 4th& Harrison Avenue
- Race Starts: Long Course: 11:00am / Short Course: 11:15am
- Distance: Long Course: 21 miles / Short Course: 15 miles
- Cut offs: 4pm cutoff @ #2, 5pm cutoff @ #1
- Timing: Self timing begins @ 5pm
- Harrison Ave cutoff Racers will not be allowed on Harrison Ave after 5:30pm
- Showers: Free Showers at Lake County Recreation Center, 600 W 6th.
- After Race Dinner and Awards Banquet:
5:00pm, at the Elk’s Lodge, 123 W. 5th Street. Cash Bar.